1.01.2009

01 January 2009 - Project 365 Day One

Yes! I'm so excited to be starting this cool project. It's a photo a day for each day of 2009.

Check out these amazing templates by Amy Pearson, you can get them for free just for registering as a participant at Scrapbookgraphics.com.


Along with this project, I've decided to choose a word for 2009. My word this year will be LOVE. I choose to love more this year, love what is around me and spread more love. What is your definition of love?

Join us and have some fun! I'm looking forward to this project. When I'm done, I'm gonna make myself a book at Shutterfly.com too!


5 comments:

  1. love love love that shot!!! nice composition, very creative and love the grungyness!! Awesome job. can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! What a great photo!!! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressed look of the sun.

    ReplyDelete