1.05.2009

06 January 2009 Project 365 Day Six

So, it snowed today and I forgot my camera at home so I didn't get a picture during the day. I did get this doozy...can you guess what it is? It's a chicken pot pie! I know, strange, but I like it anyway.
For those of you scrappers out there, Wendyzines has created some new actions that will take your Photos from an entire week and create a one page photo/layout! They are awesome. She's gonna get them to Scrapbookgraphics.com store soon, if I get a chance to play with them, I'll post it for ya here!!! She's awesome at her actions!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing shot... I feel like going to dinner.... I got inspired with your gallery for my shot today.... gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was today National Chicken Pot Pie Day?!? We had the same dinner - although to be honest, yours looks far more delicious and was probably more "home-made"...:) Wendy's actions sound awesome - will look for them in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you've made me so hungry!

    ReplyDelete